sexta-feira, 9 de dezembro de 2016

whoever whatever whichever however whenever wherever exercises

Which word in the box below would correctly fill the blanks in the following sentences?(The same word may be used twice if necessary)

1. You can talk to Johnson, to Morrison or _______________ answers the phone.
2.We willl buy that equipment, _______________the cost.
3.Use recycled paper ______________________ possible!
4.___________ distant, don't forget to remember.
5.I recall my first girlfriend _______________ I hear  that song.
6.The Beatles' performance on TV reached an audience of 73 million people and such audience is still one of the largest _______________seen.
7. There's plenty of room in my van. I'll take ______________wants to go.
8.Computers are available for all the students here. ______________, some rules must be obeyed.
9.The flight attendant told me to sit ________________I wished.
10. "What dessert do you prefer? Fruit salad, pudding, cake...?""______________".


ANSWERS
1. whoever
2.whatever
3.whenever
4.However
5.whenever
6.ever
7.whoever
8.however
9.wherever
10.whatever

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário