quarta-feira, 29 de junho de 2016

Exercise on preposition



1. Complete the exercise according to the Picture.
  1. __________________the picture, I can see a woman.   
  2. The woman is sitting  ________________  a table.
  3. She is sitting  ________________  a chair.
  4. There is another chair  ______________ the woman.
  5. Her feet are  ______________   the table
  6. The woman is holding a cup  _____________  her hands.
  7. __________the table are a laptop, a paper, a calculator, an appointment calendar, two pens and a muffin.
  8. The woman is looking  _______________  her laptop.
  9. The woman's bag is  ____________  the table.


2.Choose the right preposition of time:
  1. What are you doing ________________Saturday?
  2. I am going to the countryside _______________the weekend.
  3. I haven't been to the countryside ___________ December.
  4. What time are you leaving?
    I am leaving  ___________  the afternoon. May be ____________ three o'clock pm.I am coming back ___________  Sunday evening. I'll catch the half ___________ seven train _____________Sunday. I'll be here ____________ nine o'clock.
  5. So you'll be there ____________    the whole weekend. I'll be missing you!


Fonte: https://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/grammar/prepositions/exercises?07
           http://www.myenglishpages.com/site_php_files/grammar-exercise-prepositions.php
  1. GABARITO
1. in/at/on/  opposite  /under/ in  / on / at / under
2. on / on or at/ since/ in, at, on, past, on, by/ for

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário